About Our Doctors
Dr. Jeffrey Williams started Impact Injury Center in April of 2017, and has been active in the Lake Oswego Community for the past seven years. He graduated from the University of Western States College of Chiropractic located in Portland Oregon in 2010. Dr. Williams grew up in Spanaway, Washington and moved to Oregon in 2007. In his youth, he participated in wrestling, football, and baseball.
He has a lovely wife Lily and two rambunctious boys, Keagan and Hudson. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, camping, weight training, and boxing.
Post Graduate Education
- Advanced Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology Graduate from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Graduated Academy of Chiropractic Trauma Qualified Provider
- Certified in the Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.) Soft Tissue Management Program for the Spine
- Certified in the Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.) Soft Tissue Management Program for the Upper Extremity
- Certified in the Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.) Soft Tissue Management Program for the Lower Extremity
- Certified Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.) Complex protocol provider
- Certified in the Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.) Masters Course
- Certified in the Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.) Long Tract Nerve Entrapments
- Functional Range Release Technique – Upper Limb, Lower Limb and Spine
- Certified Graston Technique Provider
- Certified in Advanced M2 Upper and Lower Quadrant Graston Technique
About Impact Injury Center
At Impact Injury Center, we specialize in treating sports injuries, whiplash injuries, and/or work-related injuries. We provide thorough, customized care to patients and are acutely aware of each stage of the healing process.
Dr. Williams specializes in multiple techniques in order to obtain accelerated results that last. They are expertly trained in treating injured muscles, ligaments, tendons, and joints in all areas of the body specific to your sports injury, workers’ compensation injury, or motor vehicle injury. We take great pride in understanding your specific injury to provide you with the best care possible.
Our clinic works closely with your medical doctor, physical therapist, massage therapist, other healthcare professionals, and/or attorney to provide superior communication and the best results.
Dr. Williams is sincerely devoted to helping patients reach pre-injury status as quickly and comfortably as possible. We hope you choose Impact Injury Center in Lake Oswego, Oregon for all your sports, auto, and work injury needs. Please give us the opportunity to help you get back to a pain-free and fully functional life.